Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chapter 11: Bed problem

Chapter 11: Bed problem (Wattpad)

We had a light dinner, courtesy of room service, and cleaned up for the night. There were two large bathrooms in the suite, so we were washing up at the same time. The real problem came afterwards.

There was only one bed. Sure, it was a big sized bed, but still. It's one bed. I was wearing Sky's big shirt and okay-sized shorts. I looked at him in his own similar attire.

"So how do we do this?" I asked

"Do what?"

"Where do we sleep?" I answered as if my life depended on it. He looked at me weirdly.

"The bed, of course." he said as if it's the most normal thing in the world. He looked at the said object.

"Huge isn't it?" I ignored his comment and asked another question.

"So we're going to sleep together?"

"Yeah. Is something wrong with that? I don't snore." he protested.

Where did all the pervertedness go? I wondered. Or maybe he is just tired. He did do a lot of things a lot this day.

"No, it's alright. Just stay away as far away from me as possible, okay?"

"Actually, I can't control my body when I'm sleeping, so I can't promise you that." he said as he was making his way to the bed.

"Whatever Sky."

"Uh, Ryne? I don't think you would like to hear this but," he spread out a blanket. "there's only one blanket too."

This is not possible.

I went over to him and rummaged for the other blanket. There was none. Sky looked at me.

"Why are you so against sharing stuff with me? I won't eat you, you know."

"It's not that. Let's just get some sleep okay? You look like you've been through hell and back." I turned off the light and went to my left side of the bed. I felt incredibly relaxed as I lay down on the warm sheet and covered myself with the thick blanket. I placed my glasses on the bedside table and heard Sky do the same. Dash was outside sleeping on the unbelievably wide rug.

"Sweet dreams." he said

"Yeah you too." That was sarcastic.


I woke up in the middle of the night. I just can't sleep, maybe because I already took a nap at the car earlier. I decided to check on Dash, just in case. But when I tried to move, I immediately found that I couldn't. It was then I noticed that someone had their arm around my torso. Oh no. You have to be kidding me. I thought to myself.

I tried to twist around my head and found it impossible, too. This is crazy! He had his head buried in my hair at the back of my head. I couldn't move an inch. I tried my damnest to move away, only to be pressed closer to him and as if he's awake, he hooked his leg around my waist. This is insane.

"Sky?" I tried to say, then I cleared my throat and tried again,


            "Sky you're squeezing me to death" He mumbled something I couldn't catch and did not respond. I sighed in resignation. At least he's not conscious, I thought. And no one, no one has to know about this. I tried to go back to sleep and succeeded miraculously.

No comments:

Post a Comment